Thursday, November 3, 2011

My husband hates our son, what should I do?

You poor woman, reading your question made me want to cry. It's not fair that things like this happen in homes and amongst families. Do not feel ashamed, you have clearly stated that you love your son, and that's what matters. If your husband can't deal with it, you may have to leave him. Violence cannot be allowed to continue. The person who is at fault here is your husband, not you. If the hitting persists, call the police, get in other family, anything to make it stop. Another important thing to do is to try and reason with your husband, try and make him more accepting. However, it sounds like you've already made up your mind about what you're going to do. Good luck =] I hope everything works itself out, I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment