Monday, November 7, 2011

Why do people like football?

I think its because children are brainwashed into it from an early age. I see it everyday. Luckily my dad didnt like football and my brother and I hate it! I see the zombies every saturday getting drunk at the pub opposite (and I do go out every week!) but then spouting aload of b****** and shouting/fighting etc. Ive tried to like it, I even worked at the stadium for a time for my friends dad editing the highlights, but sadly I couldnt find any! Its sooo boring. Plus I work in a bar and you see sad men sitting discussing really sad things. Can you imagine fans of say, star trek, meeting in the street fighting over who is best the klingons or the humans?!!! Ridiculous. Its obvious some men have nothing else in their lives and thats all they all live for. How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment