Monday, November 7, 2011

Should i tell my parents that i smoke?

i'm 18 and started a couple months ago. my mom told me never to smoke and she was very serious about it. she knew that a couple of my friends smoke and she wasn't very comfortable with the idea of me hanging around with them, let alone me smoking. she doesnt know that i smoke. and if she found out, she's gonna flip out and go into a mental breakdown and start giving me long azz lectures as to why i shouldn't smoke and to stop hanging out with my friends. i know, i mean she probly should be concerned for obvious reasons but i think i'm old enough to make my own decisions on that. and i don't smoke that often so i have the addiction thing under control and it's not destroying my life or anything cuz i work and live a good life. i know smoking's bad, so you DON'T have to tell me. i'm planning to quit on my term and i'm pretty sure i can. and she already gives me lectures about stuff that isn't necessarily bad but just something she doesn't like or understand. i know i might sound kind of immature but that's not the point. but should i tell her or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment