Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Plz help me out guys and girls all u can give is helpful to me?

the age of consent in Michigan is 16. so im 20 and my girlfriend is 16 i plan to live wth her in June we are nvr gonna have and we dnt want till she 18 fr now we are just gonna cuddle hug and kiss and sleep together but in public we are gonna kiss and hug but i need to know is tht ok at her home we are gonna take showers together but thts it nothing else her mom and dad know my age and they are ok wth it im gonna marry her when she gets out of school witch is in 3 years i dnt want to marry her now so dnt tell me i can so if i go to count can i go to jail for this just cuddling and hug and kissing her . and i have to ask wat does age of consent mean u know witch state i mean

No comments:

Post a Comment