Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How do i know if he's in to me or not?

i went to this trip badminton thing with about 10 of these other guys/girls. so...i started talking to him and we played truth or dare, ringing doorbells and running away, climbing out of windows and visiting ppl, prankcalling (something about stripper &co.), sharing drinks and did random things like switching slippers and such. So when we were in this banquet thing we were playing this game thing where we had to hold hands and stuff, and the minute he put his hand on mine, i felt shivers run down my back....freaky right? On the way back home i offered to get my driver to send him home with his sister, but on the trip back we didn't really talk or anything :(Now the trip is over and we're back home, awww i miss the trip already, and i'll only get to see him in school, he's a year older than me!! wait...he's on my bus, thats kind of freaky...ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment