Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Whose more daring going through traffic Dwayne Wade or Allen Iverson in his prime days?

I love this two guys because they go harder to the basket than anyone I've ever seen in my life since watching NBA and I've watched NBA since the days of Dr.J and Magic Johnson. I was born in 1977'. Anyway, I wish Ray Allen would've went to the basket like Wade and Iverson, then I'd could honestly say that Ray Allen would be Michael Jordan more than Kobe, Lebron, or even Wade because Ray Allen has that Michael Jordan jump shot, a few have it...only Ray Allen and Tracy McGrady in my opinion and if Ray Allen had that "ummphh" about him going to the basket...Look out! It would be so Michael Jordanesque of Ray Allen. I like Allen Iverson and Dwayne Wade simply because they look so effortless with their fatigue. Imagine pushing a ball up the floor even if you're exhausted? Damn! That's what I love about Iverson in his prime and Dwayne Wade right now. That's why I say Wade is better than Kobe Bryant. Lebron James? I don't know...but between Bryant and Wade. Bryant isn't imposing his will on other teams like Wade is, I never seen Bryant exhausted and still trying to push the ball up the floor regardless. Kobe is getting old buddies. :) Wade and James are the future! It's all good there came a time when Clyde Drexler had to give it up as well. Every great star his breaking point in their career. I remember when Olajuwon couldn't score more than 15 points a game anymore..that was a sad time because we all knew Olajuwon was getting old and his career was ending because the numbers weren't there anymore. Kobe Bryant hasn't got long either. Kobe fans enjoy him while he lasts. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment