Sunday, November 6, 2011

How do i get out of special ed?

iv been in special ed since the 1st grade because i transferd from another state. my other school didnt teach well so i was failing thats when they put me in sped. but in the 2nd grade started to catch up. i was finally doing well in the 3rd grade but the teachers taught i still needed help. so in the 5th grade i was doing real well and i got a really high score on a (normal) test while the others took a fake one. my 5th teacher told me that she dosn't know why im in special ed and she agrees i should get out. THEN the STUPID part happend in 8th grade. The special ed tester, tested me and asked me when was the last time i took the test and i said i cant remmember. so she checked and said the last time i took it was in the 1ST GRADE!?!?!? WTF!?! If they could have tested me a long time ago like in the 4th grade i would have been out by then! So i got ANOTHER HIGH GRADE on an important (real) test on the 8th grade. Now in the 9th grade my sped teacher told me i did good last years test so i wont be needing special ed that much anymore. but for some reason he gives me fake tests wtf? but he said i would take the Real important test later. Please help with my problem i really want to get out but im to nervous to talk to him about it. It makes me look real bad! BTW when i say IMPORTANT TEST i mean a test that takes me to the next level AKA graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment