Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Does he like me???? GUYS please answer!!?

this guy who has never had a gf before found out I like him. we got kinda drunk one night and he flirted with me, our friends encouraged us the flirting because they knew I liked him and they said I think he likes you back when I said no to them saying I should make a move. He did keep subtlely trying 2 touch me. The ppl there that night meddled in the situation, pestering him about me afterwards and called him oblivious. Once someone even did it in front of me and my crush got annoyed. my friend who is NOT lying said he doesnt like me and the pestering didnt help a huge amount. Im shocked he doesnt like me because after that night he left me a voicemail saying "hope u got back 2 your room OK, ill IM you tomorrow" when I randomly left and he did IM me right away the next morning, and he asked me questions. He didn’t tell his friends he did this and my friends response to this was “hes stupid trust me, didn’t mean anything by it.” He still wants to be friends or so Ive been told.

No comments:

Post a Comment