Thursday, November 10, 2011

Is it wrong to be gay? (please, hear me out before you guys make any judgement...)?

This is a hard question for me to answer since I am a Christian and gay. I will only answer the first part of your question since evolution is a myth and isn't worth anyones time. I once read that God is perfect and when we accept Christ we are therefore made perfect like Him. This is hard since I know that me being gay is a sin. I believe God didn't make me gay. Nor did I choose it. I believe that everyone has a predisposition to sin. Some people have a disposition to lying or stealing. For me, I really try not to lie, and I haven't stolen since i was a child. But if you look at children, most first words are NO! and MINE! They even cry when they don't get their way. What is that? Coveteousness. Children don't know that that's what they are doing until their parents teach them that it's wrong. That's why we have the Bible. It tells us that ity is a sin. And if you continue in sing it leads to death. God doesn't tell us not to be gay because he'll kill us, He tells us this because sin is dangerous. I'm sorry I got off track a little. Anyway, I don't think God made us gay. I believe that He can change us, but I think that we have to give up our pride. That's the thing with gay people (i know you all are gonna take offense to this) they not only accept being gay but are proud about it. Why be proud? Are heterouals proud to be straight? Do they have their little parades every year? What I'm trying to say is pride is the ultimate sin. Look at Lucifer. Pride started the whole thing. If we pride in being gay then it's going to be harder to see God. Because God requires us to come humbly to Him. How can we expect Him to heal us if we won't acknowledge that we need healed. I know this is a long answer and most of you will hate it and reject it, but as I read your answers and didn't judge I ask that you respect mine as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment