Wednesday, November 2, 2011

How would you feel if your bestie did this to you!?

Im the potential gf..well actually im his best friend who he has a crush on but i dont want to date him because our friendship is too genuine. We are in college and spend every day together we stay together overnight (sep bedS) and we have just gotten close. But as soon as his ex gf came in town he let her stay with him and started to totally blow me off. He wouldnt let me come to his doorstep to get my jacket, he brung it to me. He said they were being intimate but still. He didnt answer any of my phone calls and we were supposed to go to a play and he was still in the room with her and didnt come. But as soon as she left town he came hanging around me again. I asked what that was about he said he didnt want any drama between us. They used to be extremely close and she was his first everything from love to partner. She is supposed to be on campus soon, does this mean our friendship is over? or it was temporary ?

No comments:

Post a Comment