Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Is honesty socially acceptable any longer?

I feel that in this era esp. in the USA, ppl are not honest with themselves or others. With the phenom. of political correctness (Ugh..) and with a government & media that lies continuously...does honesty matter..I write this b/c I live in upstate NY, we seem nice on the surface but in the end we are just faking it..Instead of being upfront and honest when we have a beef with someone we will spread rumours and resort to cowardly ways of dealing with things..Ask the common person I work with "How are you?" they will say great and get all gushy, but you will later find out that things are not what they playing them off to be. Well, I am wondering if honesty is going the way of the dinosaurs...?

No comments:

Post a Comment