Thursday, November 3, 2011

What can i do for fun with my husband?

Hey my husband and me we've been married for 2 years, we used to be 2gether all the time in marriage and before! We did everything 2gether and almost did all the subjects and things started to get boring. Now he comes from home we talk for 15 mins then he starts watching tv and me i go on the internet honestly i feel like we both are starting to get bored from each other there's nothing to do! Whenever we go out to dinner we look to each other’s face and just eat bcs there's nothing to talk about really! he doesn’t like to be with me alone anymore he’s always inviting friends. We don't have kids bcs we decided to have one after we buy a house so the routine is killing us! What can I do to change that? so he feels exited to see me and have fun 2gether!

No comments:

Post a Comment