Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just wondering about studying abroad in norway...?

Well, I am a high school senior, and for the longest time i have been really interested in studying abroad. I am pretty indecisive overall, but I am quite interested in the possibility of studying in Norway. has anyone here had that experience and could share a little more about it? I want to try somewhere different that not many people have opportunities to experience. So i don't want to study someplace usual...like France or Japan. Has anyone here studied in Norway? Or thought about it at all? And would it be suggested? I've never been to Norway, but i would also love to know how advanced they are here, if they are comparable to the USA. Any information at all would be greatly appreciated :) thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment