Saturday, November 5, 2011

Confused about all this mess?

my ex and i were trying to be friends. he left me for another woman who is an athesists. see in our church its a big deal you can date other religions just not be serious about them and he just moved in with her after 3 months. well his friends who are also my friends now had no idea about all this just that they were living together and it upset them already. but i broke down on my last visit and confinded in one of my new friends about me and him. we had a secret relationship going on for months and no one knew about it. i was severly hurt cause he kept caring on with me promising me things and acting like we were getting back together cause i was moving to his city. then just like that he stopped calling and talking to me so i broke down to his friend and told her the truth. she was there for me but now they are talking about him being excommunicated from the church! he called me later that nite demanding to know what the hell happened! first cause i called him a jerk to his friend then when i told him i still loved him he started sobbing in the phone?!!! then he said he thinks he loves the other woman so i hung up on him! he calls me back wtf!! and asks what i told his friends

No comments:

Post a Comment