Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why is everyone saying that Rondo is the best PG in the NBA?

First of all, Rondo cannot shoot 3's. I mean, you can still be a good PG without the 3 element, but it'll kill opponents to have a PG shooting three's. Second, his jumpshot is inconsistent. I've seen Deron Williams, Steve Nash, and Westbrook shoot much more consistently from the field. Third, it's not really important, but he can barely dunk too. So as you can see, he's not as all-around as the other great PG's in the league. I've seen him dunk but not as much. But you get my point here right? Other than ping why is everyone thinking Rondo is the best PG in the league? Sure Rondo is the reason for all his ists but mostly it goes to his team with sharp shooters from Pierce, Allen, and Garnett. And if you think his little fake up and under move, is the reason he's good, I've seen Steph Curry do the same exact thing. It's not even that hard to do. Am I missing something? What makes Rondo the best point guard in the NBA?

No comments:

Post a Comment