Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What if I am Conservative but also think that............?

I am Conservative and am Pro-Life, Pro-Guns Pro-Family. I think life starts at conception but it is a privilege after that. I really am in favor of abortions for most unwed mothers because an abortion costs about 500 bucks and the kid that this person is bringing into world cost us taxpayers probably a million in taxes throughout it's life on the Welfare Doles. Why has conservatism followed this illogical thinking? Do you want more lazy azz people living off our taxes? Even the partly leader Michael Steele in in favor of letting woman get abortions. Save us all some money, hell I don't even mind the Govt using tax money to give abortions if it saves us Billions in tax! Can I still call my self Conservative?

No comments:

Post a Comment