Saturday, November 5, 2011

OMG!!! ANNOYING FRIEND MUCH?

I have a much more annoying friend... She always HS to buy everything I WANT before i buy it. She ALLWAYYYS read my personal notes with my friends, guys, etc... She brags about everything. She will like something because you like it. My best friends dream was to become a photographer and she had a camera she wanted to use. Then the annoying friend went and bought the camera before she does and bragged about it forever. she didnt even want a camera but when my best friend wanted it she wanted it too. Then we were walking and talking and she was like "you shold get a camera too" and i was like "what will i do with a camera? Sure i love taking pictures but photgraphy isnt my dream, its Ariels dream" and she rolled her eyes and then i continued i was like "i want a violin instead.. My own dream" Then like 2 weeks later she bought a violin. ITs soo annoying omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment