Sunday, November 6, 2011

My shingles rash is alost gone, but I have a new pain radiating from the site. Is this normal?

The rash was on the the left upper back. Now I have shock like pains going into my left shoulder down into my arm all the way to my elbow. The same pain starting in my left upper thigh going all the way to my ankle. My doctor took my off the Acylovir early because I was having tingling pins and needles in my hands and feet and that is starting to fade. (that only happened at night) I just don't know what to do about it. The pain is tremendous and I feel like my husband thinks I'm making it up. I don't have insurance, I spent as much money as I'm going to (two doc visits) for basically nothing. If I knew they could actually fix this I would go back. But so far, they haven't done anything useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment