Sunday, November 6, 2011

Is this normal for a 14 year old or not?

I'm a 14 year old male with an extremely high drive. Recently, my parents decided to rent out our spare room to family friend; a university student who happens to be drop dead gorgeous. Admittedly, I'm a pervert, so I d on her toothbrush and in some of her panties. While I want her to use it, I also feel guilty at the same time. Though I would never ever even consider raping a girl, my drive is so high, it interferes with my cognitive process in all environments. Please don't comment saying I'm disgusting, as I'm already upset at myself for my behavior, and truthfully, I'm certain it isn't hazardous. Unhygienic, however, yes it is. It's just that when I see an opening for me to transmit/receive bodily fluids, I take it -- disgusting to most I'm sure. Should I tell my parents or a therapist? I would hate to tell either, because like most of you who are reading this, he/they will be disgusted. Oh and I'm NOT doing this because I can't get women. I am extremely good looking for my age, and have no problem getting women. Is this normal behavior from a male my age?

No comments:

Post a Comment