Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I say dost some people hath more guts than sense?

Today I decided to reward the womenfolk by performing some wonderful songs so I said I would go through some of the most manly songs I know that would know doubt leave the womenfolk speechless so I started the first song "I'm a macho macho man, I want to be a macho macho man..." then I was rudely cut off by people laughing, so I decided to tryeth a different song, so I started "young man, I said young man, it's fun to stay at the ymca, ymca!..." and again, I was distracted by laughing I decided to try one last song, "It's raining men, hallelujah it's raining men..." and finally the womenfolk were falling to the floor in excitement, I think perhaps they were fantasizing about raining men, because women they just cannot control their urges around men, and they were probably wishing it were raining several sir dorkingtons dost thou agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment