Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Do you think this would help pay off our national debt?

I think they should legalize gambling, prostitution, and pot across the board and tax the living hell out of them. Why not? Selling is legal and is legal. So why can't they be legal together? What about gambling? I don't see anything wrong with that. I think pot should be legalized. It's no worse for you than alcohol or cigarettes. Think of all the things you can make with hemp. I read recently that pot's cash value is twice that of wheat and corn put together. So why not legalize it, regulate it, and tax the socks off of it? Do you think if they did all that I just mentioned that could pay off all of our debt? I know the repealing of Prohibition is one of the main things that got us out of The Great Depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment